Grilled Turkey & Cheese Sandwhich
Anyone else love a good grilled cheese sandwich? As a kid, it was one of my main staples. I used to think I was going to have to give it up in order to obtain my fitness goals, but I’ve managed to create an IIFYM recipe that’s even better than a traditional grilled cheese.
I can not express to you how in love I am with this new grilled sandwich I’ve created!
You’re just going to have to try it yourself 🙂
- 1 Flat Out Sandwich Wrap (5 Grain Flax)
- 2 oz Lower-Sodium Boar’s Head Turkey Breast
- 1 Slice of Fat Free Swiss Cheese
- 1/2 serving 2% Milk Sharp Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- 1/4 serving Low-Fat Turkey Pepperoni
- Spray Butter
- Gather ingredients and lay out on a plate ready to go
- Lightly Spray one side of the bread with spray butter
- Lay in skillet and layer on ingredients evenly
- Cover pan with a lid, to help melt the cheese but not to burn the bread
- Cook until both sides are lightly browned