Easy Butternut Squash Recipe
It’s FINALLY my favorite time of year…FALL!!
It’s my favorite for many reasons, but just one of those is the fact that butternut squash is back in season. I’m not huge veggie fan myself, but this one I can hardly get enough of. Double win when you can get your veggies in and enjoy them at the same time!
Below is one of the easiest ways to cook up some dang good butternut squash.
1. Chopped butternut squash (I get mine at Costco, which is already chopped up into squares & ready to go)
2. Olive oil
3. Sea Salt
5. Air Fryer
1. Place the squash in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add 1 teaspoon olive oil & shake it up.
3. Evenly sprinkle sea salt & pepper to your liking, and then shake it up a couple more times.
4. Place in air fryer on 400 degrees for 20-25 min.
5. Stop the airfryer around 15 min left and again at 5-8 min left to shake it up a bit so it’s cooked evenly.
In terms of counting the oil towards macros, I use the same amount each time I cook it and I have the same amount of squash each day. As long as this is consistent, I don’t worry about counting the extra oil bc it’s all about tracking your intake consistently.
Macros per serving (85g)